According to Hubspot 60% of American Adults use their mobile devices to search for local products and services and 78% of those local searches lead to offline purchases. 9 out of 10 searches with local intent in Google, return results with the “local 3-pack” Building your local visibility through citations and on page optimization is the starting point for gaining traction in local rankings.
Digital assistants mad a major splash in 2016 and 2017. Some believe that in as three years half of all search will be performed by voice search. This can only drive home the importance of local search, and search engines see it the same way. As the race for a singular device intensifies, marketing efforts towards local intent become more imperative.
Your competitors may be ignoring local search today, but they won’t be for long. The time to implement your local strategy is now!
- 46 per cent of all Google searches are local
- 76 percent of local searches result in a phone call
- 78 percent of local searches result in offline purchases
- 18 percent of local searches lead to a purchase within a day.
- 81 percent of consumers perform online research before purchasing a product or service.
- 87 percent of mobile users use a search engine at least once a day
- 88 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Relevance. Anyone can build hundreds of online citations and search engines know this. If your citations are not relevant to your business search engines will ignore them. Our team is experienced with seeking out relevant local citations for your business to help your local search rankings.
Citations alone won’t rank. Keyword research focused on local search is crucial. We analyse our comprehensive research and build topical, relevant, localized content to push to your audience. On average, consumers will read three pieces of content from your site before deciding to contact or visit you.
We will build and optimize your local social profiles. An often overlook strategy, you need to have your local social signals optimized. This doesn’t just mean Google My Business, but Facebook, LinkdIn and more.